Ways to give
Since its founding in 1908, the Department of Ophthalmology has benefited from the generosity of patients, alumni, faculty and humanitarian-minded citizens and service organizations.
We welcome you to be a part of the future of the Eugene and Marilyn Glick Eye Institute at the Indiana University School of Medicine Department of Ophthalmology. If you are considering a gift, see here for answers to commonly asked questions about giving.
Online giving is simple and secure. Click here to make a gift online.
Recommended Ophthalmology Accounts for online giving:
- Eugene and Marilyn Glick Eye Research Endowment
- Retina Research Fund
- Ophthalmology Gift Fund
- Glaucoma Research and Education Fund
- Cornea Research
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Research Fund
- Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus
- Helveston-Ellis Research and Education Fund
- Ophthalmology Resident Education Fund
- Merrill Grayson Senior Chair
- Hrisomalos Ophthalmology Library Fund
- Eugene and Marilyn Glick Eye Institute Art Fund
For online giving questions, please contact
Director of Development
Eugene and Marilyn Glick Eye Institute,
317-274-3602 or 800-643-6975
Thank you for making a difference in vision research and education!