- Medical students - ophthalmology is part of the surgical rotation along with general surgery and anesthesia. The Ophthalmology Student Interest Group (OSIG) is an organization for medical students interested in ophthalmology.
- Residency Training Program - the ophthalmology residency program consists of training in all areas of ophthalmology. It is a 36-month ACGME-accredited program providing increasing responsibility and excellent varied educational experience. Six positions are offered yearly. All applications for our residency program are processed through SF Match, the national service that provides residency and fellowship matching programs to medical specialities and subspecialities. Please visit their website to find information regarding the matching process and use their Centralized Appplication Service to apply for a residency. For specific information about the Department of Ophthalmology or about our residency program - please contact Peggy Hannah via e-mail or at (317) 274-2128.
- Current ophthalmology residents
- Current fellows - The department offers a limited number of clincial and research fellowships. For information please contact Peggy Hannah at (317) 274-2128.
- Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus fellowships
- Information resources - a brief listing of some of the many information resources available to Indiana University School of Medicine ophthalmology students, residents, fellows and faculty.